Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekend in Utah

This past weekend we went to Utah for my nephew's baptism. We also decided to bless Eddie the same weekend in Utah because all my family was already there. It was so nice to see family and friends while we were there, even though it seemed the time went way to fast. 

I don't know what we were thinking, but we didn't get any pics of Eddie in his blessing outfit. Eddie did pretty good for the blessing and didn't cry too hard during it. Chris was nervous, but he did a great job. We are so blessed to have little Eddie in our lives.

Here's a couple of pictures from the weekend:

 This weekend was the first time my family got to meet Eddie.

 At the brunch after my nephew's baptism
Sarai(SIL), me, Marshall(brother), Kelsey(sister)

 Me and Kels. I'm so glad she decided to come!

 The family minus my brother Keith and his wife and my brother-in-law, Jon.
All the grandkids

1 comment:

  1. I think I have the best family in the whole world Ü I know I have been blessed!!

    ReplyDelete