Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Show me those Dimples

I love my little Ezekiel. He is so full of life and fun. I have been getting nervous for him to start school this August, but I am also pretty excited! I am going to miss him so much especially since he has all day kindergarten and he will be gone from 9-4 everyday. (Tear) 

It has been super warm here the last couple of days. It has been so nice to get out of the house and let the kids play outside. Today the kids were riding their bikes (thanks Uncle Ian!) on the driveway and I decided to pull out the camera and take some pictures. I was trying to get a shot of Ezekiel and I told him, "let's see those dimples"; he has really cute dimple on both cheeks. So this is what he did when I told him that:



He thought I meant nipples not dimples

I just can't get enough of this kid. He put's a smile on face everyday!

2 comments: