Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can't believe he is 5!

My in-laws came into town this past weekend. It was Ezekiels 5th birthday (I still can't get over the fact he is 5) and they surprised him with a visit. I love having the company and I am always sad to see them go. Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.

 Ezekiel with one of the toys he wanted

Their Uncle Ian go them new bikes. Lucky Duckies!

Chris and his brother Ian

Ian and his girlfriend Shanthel. We were 
so glad to meet her for the first time! 

Ezekiel loved his spongebob ice cream cake

Papa lovin his time with Eddie

The kids loved hanging out with Ian 
and Shanthel. I wished we lived closer

This is our first family photo with 
Eddie. Too bad the kids would cooperate


Chris' parents saying goodbye to Eddie



No comments:

Post a Comment