Monday, June 13, 2011

Diaper Rash

For those of you who have babies in diapers I just thought I'd share a baby item that I love.

BOUDREAUX`S RASH PROTECTOR SPR 2 OZ

It says it's a rash protector to use daily to protect from diaper rash but I just use it whenever Eddie starts to get a little diaper rash. I love it because it is spray and you don't have to put diaper rash cream on your fingers. It's a little more expensive, but I think it is worth it to not have to get your fingers dirty. I bought it at Target, but I am sure they sell it wherever they sell baby items. 

1 comment:

  1. I love their butt paste, but I haven't ever tried this one. I'll have to pick it up when I'm at Target next. Luckily Lexie hasn't had any diaper rash yet, but Kalli gets them sometimes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete