Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blue Stripe

Today after I finished getting myself and three kids ready for church (by myself! Chris had to go to work unexpectedly) I noticed that I had accidentally dressed them all in blue and white stripes. I thought it was pretty funny and totally unintentional.



The kids just love Eddie to death. They smother ALL DAY LONG. Eddie has been getting four of his top teeth in for about a month now and they still have not broken through. I hope they break through soon to give the little guy some relief. Ezekiel will just be relieved when he stops drooling so much. It grosses him out. 

2 comments:

  1. I noticed they all looked dressed similar, I just figured you meant to. That's funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!
    Teething is no fun, Jetty's going through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete